Kildare Local History Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Curragh Book - Where Can You Get It

3 posters

Go down

New Curragh Book - Where Can You Get It Empty New Curragh Book - Where Can You Get It

Post  ajmull Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:03 am

Anyone know where you can get the new book on the Curragh by John Feehan?

ajmull

http://www.kildare.ie/local-history/

Back to top Go down

New Curragh Book - Where Can You Get It Empty Re: New Curragh Book - Where Can You Get It

Post  Liam Kenny Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:52 pm

As the Dept. of the Defence are the major sponsor of the publication perhaps an enquiry to Lands Branch, DoD at Infirmary Road might bring an answers to the question. I have not yet had time to study the text but it is such a beautiful production that I am afraid to even touch mine for fear that even a thumbprint would detract from its mint condition.

Liam Kenny

Liam Kenny

Back to top Go down

New Curragh Book - Where Can You Get It Empty Re: New Curragh Book - Where Can You Get It

Post  ajmull Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:40 am

I'm informed (by e-mail) that the book is only available locally in Farrells, Main St., Newbridge. It costs €45, but it would make a great Christmas present and it is a must for anyone interested in the Curragh Plains.

ajmull

http://www.kildare.ie/local-history/

Back to top Go down

Post  mccabeb Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:33 am

Adrian

Its also available in Barker & Jones bookshop in Naas.

Brian

mccabeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down